madison avenue

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

March 2007

Corben in Pearland and the skull he painted at the ceramics place

Corben. . .love love love this handsome picture!

Corben paintint his skull cap/ lid

Kamryn

Kamryn hard at work

zee front of zee plate

zee back of zee plate

Piggybank I made for Chloe




Tawny. . .painting. . .a coffee mug. . .what else!??  ;)

Tawny and a yawning Chloe


This next set of pictures was taken by a friend, Eddie Lincecum . . .they are future blackmail material. . . but hey she can't complain. . .I have similar ones of Corben and Kamryn too which will be added at a later date when I get around to scanning all my old pictures in! Muahahahaha!

Chloe

Chloe. . .doing an impression of an old man with no teeth

Chloe

Chloe

MaD Chloe!

Kamryn

This next set was taken by my awesome friend Kristi Minter. . . locations. . . Surfside Beach and Brazosport College

Corben

Corben





 
future model ;)







Corben




nice smiley one!

what Mom?  aNoThEr picture????

super cheese

um. . . idk?  maybe we said "look thoughtful" ????


Corben


LoVe lOvE LoVe this pose!

going 2 different directions. . .story of their lives!

awww!!  They DO love each other!


Kamryn and Corben

Quick. . .switch spots ;)

aww!





well. . .they were ALMOST all smiling!


and again. . .almost!?










awww!

They adore her. . they really do!


I think Chloe is wondering how she got stuck here!?




yeah, she is not so sure about this!



seriously folks???  what more do you want from me?  I'm just cute. . take a picture and move on!



ready to box!

hmmm. .  where did I leave that bottle?


aww!  so precious!

Kam


Smiling, beautiful Kamryn!


so pretty!




cheeeeeeeeeeez!!







I guess this is her "thoughtful" pose . ..heehee




Beautiful sisters!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love all the pics...and the kiddos in the pics. first comment.